myProxy Account: LSU Overview
The myProxy Account is used to log into the myProxy web portal with specifically identified LSU Student Information designed for a parent, guardian, or any other designated person to access LSU student information. Student information includes the Student Fee Bill, Student Tax Documents, Student Billing Statement, Student Defer Payment / Payroll Deduct, as well as some additional services.
1. An LSU student must invite you OR you can Request Access from a student.
2. You will need to Accept the Invitation OR wait for the student to accept your Request for Access.
3. If you DO NOT have a PAWS ID, you will be prompted to Create an LSU Community Account.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have multiple children attending LSU, you will only need to create one myProxy account.
Log into the myProxy Portal
For more information, see the myProxy Portal: LSU Overview.
1. Open a web browser and open the myProxy Portal.
2. Log in using your PAWS ID OR your LSU Community Account. (The LSU Community Account is typically your e-mail address.)
3. You will see ONLY the items that the student specifically gave YOU access to see. Items include: the fee bill, the bursar office, tax documents, the billing statement, defer pymt / payr deduct & additional services.
1/18/2017 11:47:08 AM