myProxy Portal: LSU Overview
The myProxy Portal was designed to give secure access of the myLSU Portal to the parents or sponsors of LSU Students. Through this system, PAWS ID holders can grant access or a Parent can Request Access to pay a Fee Bill through the myLSU Portal. Any Faculty, Staff or Student can grant access to another to act on their behalf. All that is needed is a PAWS ID or myPROXY Account.
1. LSU Students, Faculty & Staff can access the myPROXY Portal with their PAWS ID.
2. If you DO NOT have a PAWS ID:
a. Request a myProxy Account.
b. Access the myProxy Portal.
3. LSU Students, Faculty & Staff, logging in with their PAWS ID, can Invite Others to log in as them. ("Let them login as me...")
4. Both PAWS ID & myProxy Accounts can Request Access from LSU Students, asking to log in as them. ("Ask if I can login as them...")
Areas Which you can Grant Proxy Access
- Additional Services
- Billing Statement
- CATS Status
- College Record
- Defer Payment / Payroll Deduct
- Directory Information
- Fee Bill
- Final Grades
- Personal Schedule
- Student Holds
- Tax Documents
What does this include?
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I log in for the first time?
Find the link in my.lsu.edu, or go directly to myproxy.apps.lsu.edu. Make sure the link starts with https. (show more...)
How do I invite someone to view my information?
Log into the myPROXY Portal with your PAWS ID and Password, then enter the user you want to invite in the top right box on the page. (show more...)
How do I remove someone so that they can no longer view my information?
Log into the myPROXY Portal and select the delete option at the end of the row under the Relationships section for the user you want to remove. (show more...)
How do I request that someone allow me to view their information?
Log into the myPROXY Portal, and enter the PAWS ID in the box at the top left. (show more...)
10/5/2016 1:39:53 PM