SAS: Open SAS on LSU VLab
Running SAS from VLAB
1. Launch the VMware View Client. (Instructions on Downloading, Installing & Launching.)
2. Connect. (Connection Server: vlab2,lsu,edu)
3. At the welcome screen, OK.
4. Type your User Name: (your PAWS ID), your password, and Domain: LSU. Click Login.
Note: The user name needs to be followed by "@lsu.edu"
5. Double-click General Desktop.
6. Once you see the notice screen, click OK.
7. On the Welcome to VLAB screen, Start | All Programs | SAS | SAS 9.4 (English). (Or which ever version is available for your Program)
8. Within your SAS programs, to access files on your hard drive (e.g., data files, SAS data sets, etc.), substitute \\tsclient\c for c: (or use whatever drive letter corresponds to the drive containing your file(s)). This works with USB drives, too.?
Referenced from: SAS.com
9/20/2016 1:57:04 PM