LSU Online: Assignments and Assessments: Overview and Objectives
Online assessment tools can be utilized to facilitate meaningful learning activities. Assessments can take many forms (assignments, quizzes, tests, projects, surveys, and more). The purpose of an assessment can be to assess what concepts and skills you have learned (gather evidence of learning), provide practice exercises, determine individual performance in comparison to a standard or criterion, or gather feedback through opinion polls or course evaluations.
In this module, you will practice submitting an assignment. In addition, best practices for assignment submissions and test taking tips are included in this module.
Upon completion of this module, you will be able to:
- Submit a practice assignment
- Explore best practices for assignment submissions
- Examine and implement online test taking strategies
- Identify and describe the various question types
- Identify the process for taking proctored assessments
- Review module content
- Complete the My Practice Assignment
2/6/2017 10:56:41 AM