Remote Desktop (RDP): Connect to Another Computer (Mac)
Install Remote Desktop Connection Client
1. Go to Tigerware and download Microsoft Remote Desktop Client 2.1.1.
2. Double-click RDC_2.1.1.dmg, the downloaded installation file. (If you do not know where it is located, click the Magnifying Glass icon and search for the Remote Desktop Connection.)
- If you receive a message about the inability to open the download due to the fact that the download is from an "Unidentified Developer", you can Temporarily Disable Gatekeeper to complete the installation.
3. The Installer will open. Click Continue at the bottom right corner of the window.
4. Read the license agreement, then click Continue again at the bottom right corner of the window.
5. Agree to the license by clicking Agree in the bottom right corner of the popup window.
6. Click Install in the bottom right hand corner to start the installation.
7. Enter the Administrator Name & Password, then click Install Software. (This is NOT asking for your PAWS ID & Password. It is the Administrator Account that you have set on your Mac.)
8. The RDP has now been installed. Click Close at the bottom right hand corner of the window.
Referenced from: Microsoft.com
3/23/2017 10:47:15 AM