Wireless: Printing from a Laptop (Windows)
This article shows you the step-by-step process of how to send a print job from your Windows laptop to one of the LSU Public Access computer lab print servers via LSU's Wireless Network.
Anyone with a valid PAWS ID and a Tiger Card can print documents remotely to any of the LSU Public Access computer lab printers. Once you have downloaded and installed that printer's software package, it is as simple as selecting that printer from your updated list and submitting your document for printing.
You can also print wirelessly at LSU from your Mac Laptop, for more information review the following: Wireless: Printing from a Laptop (Mac).
Print Using MyPrintCenter:
1. Go to http://print.lsu.edu/myprintcenter/
2. Log in with your PAWS ID and password.
3. Click on the Upload button to choose your file.
4. Alter print settings by changing the print options.
5. Go to one of the print release stations. Slide your Tiger Card and select your print job on the computer screen. Your document will print from the printer that you selected.
Print from Your Windows Laptop to an On-Campus Printer:
1. Go to the LSU Public Access Printer Map page.
2. Find the appropriate printer that you would like to print to from the list. In this example, we want to print our document in the Middleton Library Computer Lab in room 141.
3. Click the Middleton 141 BW and Color link.
4. Click Allow when you are prompted to allow this software to make changes to your computer.
5. Click Install to begin installation. When the installation is complete, click Finish.
6. The Print dialog will now show the Lab Printers that you just installed.
Printing from a Mac Laptop
Report any issues to the Help Desk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 578-3375.
3/13/2017 4:43:25 PM