myLSU: How Do I Access ALEKS Placement Tests?
[Return to myLSU Portal Overview]
For more information on ALEKS Placement Tests, view the Math website.
1. Log into the myLSU Portal.
- If you are not currently logged in, you will go to the log in page. Enter in your PAWS ID and Password.
- If you are already logged in, you will go to the myLSU Portal.
2. Select Student Services | ALEKS Placement Test.
3. Click ALEKS Placement Test.
4. Click >>Sign In.
5. Enter your Access Code, then click Continue.
6. If you DO NOT have an Access Code, click the link: "purchase an access code online." (View detailed instructions on How do I get an ALEKS Access Code?)
7. Read the ALEK User Agreement., Check the agreement box next to, "I have read and agree to the terms of the ALEKS User Agreement."
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Assessment to begin the ALEKS Placement Test.
10. Click System requirements to confirm that your computer will work with ALEKS.
11. Click Begin Assessment.
12. Click Continue if you receive a Plug-In Detection page.
12/18/2014 7:59:55 AM
[Return to Top]
We love feedback! Please help us improve this article.