myLSU: How Do I Access ALEKS Placement Tests?
For more information on ALEKS Placement Tests, view the Math website.
1. Log into the myLSU Portal.
- If you are not currently logged in, you will go to the log in page. Enter in your PAWS ID and Password.
- If you are already logged in, you will go to the myLSU Portal.
2. From the panel on the left, select Student Services | ALEKS Placement Test.
3. Click ALEKS Placement Test.
4. Click Sign In from the LSU Placement window.
5. Enter your Access Code, then click Continue below.
6. If you DO NOT have an Access Code, click the link: "purchase an access code online." (View detailed instructions on How do I get an ALEKS Access Code?)
7. Read the ALEK User Agreement., Check the agreement box next to, "I have read and agree to the terms of the ALEKS User Agreement."
8. Click Continue in the bottom-center.
9. Click Assessment to begin the ALEKS Placement Test.
10. Click System requirements to confirm that your computer will work with ALEKS.
11. Click Begin Assessment in the top left-hand corner.
12. Click Continue if you receive a Plug-In Detection page.
[Return to Top]
11/8/2016 11:24:43 AM