TigerWare: LSU Overview
- LSU offers Active Students, Faculty, & Staff a secure web site where you can Download FREE & DISCOUNTED Software.
- TigerWare is a tool that is funded by the LSU Student Technology Fee (STF).
Who Can Download?
A valid PAWS ID & Password are needed to download licensed software from TigerWare.
- Available to Active Faculty, Students, & Staff for Campuses:
- LSU Baton Rouge Campus
- LSU Law Center
- LSU Ag Center
- Incoming LSU Students when the first day of your first semester at LSU begins.
Software Availability, Licensing Information & Lab Location
All Available Software Packages, Installation Files, & Lab Locations
Commercial Software & Licensing Information
Frequently Asked Questions
- I am a New LSU Student, when can I download software from TigerWare?
The FIRST Day of the FIRST Semester.
- I am a Current LSU Student, do I have access to download software from TigerWare?
YES, All Current LSU Students can download software from TigerWare.
- Note: Except for Incoming Freshmen, who receive access on the FIRST Day of the FIRST Semester.
- Can LSU Lab School Students or Lab School Faculty download software from TigerWare?
NO, Not at this time.
- Note: Faculty & Staff who have a dual appointment with the LSU Campus and the LSU Lab School are allowed to download software.
- Can Retired LSU Employees or LSU Alumni download software from TigerWare?
NO, Retired LSU Employees & LSU Alumni CAN NOT download software from TigerWare. This is not permitted in the current license agreements.
- LSU Faculty & Staff MUST BE ACTIVE.
- LSU Students MUST BE CURRENT.
LSU Support & Policy Statements
Help Desk Contact Information
1/24/2017 3:42:34 PM