myLSU Portal: Pay My Fee Bill
**NOTE** Parents &/or Alternate Payers: To pay the Fee Bill for someone other than yourself, please use the myProxy Portal?.
Students: Pay Your Fee Bill
1. Log into myLSU.
2. On the left hand panel, expand Registration Services, and click Fee Bill from the dropdown menu.
3. Select the Semester and the Year in the Fee Bill window.
4. Click the View Fee Bill button to the right of the 'Select Semester' and 'Select Year' options.
5. You Fee Bill will display with your available Payment Options. Click the button at the bottom of the screen that corresponds with the payment method you would like to use:
- Click Pay by Credit Card to pay the amount due with a credit card. (2.5% processing fee assessed)
- Click Pay by Bank Draft to pay the amount due from a checking or savings account. (no processing fees)
PLEASE NOTE: If you receive financial aid or veteran’s benefits and your fee bill says you owe $0, you still must click Complete Registration.
Once a student has processed their fee bill, the link will no longer be active for that term. At that point, they can review their financial account by clicking Financial Services and selecting Billing Statement in the myLSU Portal..
11/28/2016 1:36:42 PM