Microsoft Imagine Academy: LSU Overview
The Microsoft Imagine Academy Program is a world-class online training resource which includes over 300 e-learning courses, many of which can also lead towards Information Technology industry certifications. There are over 100 collections of e-learning courses.
--- For more information about Microsoft Imagine Academy
Eligibility & Order Procedures
Available To: LSU Faculty, Staff, and Students.
Delivery Timeline: Imagine Academy Courses will be available immediately upon request.
To Access Microsoft Imagine Academy:
1. Submit a ticket to the ITS Helpdesk.
- Please include:
- Title: Requesting Access to Microsoft Imagine Academy
- In body: Please assign to Training agents
2. Once your request has been accepted, you should receive an email from Microsoft. Click the Sign in for the first time link towards the left of the screen.
3. You will be brought to a Sign In screen. Sign in with your Microsoft account or select Create One! to create a new Microsoft account. Click Sign in when finished.
5. The Microsoft Imagine Profile window will appear. Enter the required information.
6. Select the Save button to apply changes.
7. You should now be able to access your Microsoft Imagine Academy Home page.
Microsoft Imagine Academy: Logging In
Microsoft Imagine Academy: Add a Course
Microsoft Imagine Academy: Take a Course
LSU Support & Policy Statements
ITS Help Desk Contact Information
Referenced from: Microsoft Imagine Academy Help
1/10/2017 9:06:47 AM