VLab VMware Client: iPad App Installation
This article will detail how to install and use the VMware View Client App on your iPad in order to access LSU's Virtual Computer Labs (VLAB).
1. Open the App Store on your iPad.
2. Tap the Search button and search "VMware Horizon".
3. Tap the Get button & then tap the Install button. When installation is complete, click the Open button.
Open the VMware App:
1. Tap the VMware View icon.
2. Enter vlab.lsu.edu in the server box, type a description (optional), and click Add Server.
3. Click the Accept button.
4. Select the domain name LSU, type in your myLSU login information, and click Done.
5. Select the appropriate VLab Desktop from the available options.
Referenced from: VLab
2/14/2017 1:19:20 PM