VLab 2.0: Starting a Session on a Mac
To Start a Session on a Mac:
1. Click on the VMware Horizon Client icon on your desktop or perform a search.
2. Click Open.
3. Address: vlab2.lsu.edu.
4. For username and password, use your PAWS ID and password.
5. Select the Desktop that you would like to work in and click Continue.
Windows 7, Office, QuickTime, RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, Chrome, Firefox & IE
View the Software List for EACH Desktop
6. If the Mac Keychain window appears, click Always Allow.
7. The vlab session will Open and you will see a Windows 7 Virtual Desktop. From this virtual desktop, you can use the available Windows software.
Referenced from: VLabs
12/22/2016 11:53:35 AM