Degree Audit: Features
The following is a guide to the features of the Degree Audit Report found under Student Services on the myLSU desktop.
Feature 1: Degree Audit Task Bar
- Link: Degree Audit Report - Takes you to the Degree Audit Report front page.
- Link: Related Services
- Course Offerings - Takes you to the LSU database of course offerings.
- Personal Schedule - Takes you to the personal schedule application.
- Link: Help - For Degree Audit help, see this GROK category.
Feature 2: Viewing Other Degree Audit Reports - This feature provides a way for students to generate a degree audit summary for a degree program other than their current classification. To access this feature, you must select the right arrow to expand the following menu:
- Campus: Here you can choose from LSU and LSU Law Center.
- College: Here you can choose from the colleges under LSU.
- Degree Program: Here you can choose a degree program under the college you have selected.
- Previously Viewed Reports: Here you can select a degree audit report for a degree program you have previously viewed in the past few hours.
Feature 3: Degree Audit Summary Information - This feature allows the student to see their current college (e.g. Arts and Sciences), degree program (e.g. Religious Studies), declared minor(s) (e.g. Spanish), catalog year (e.g. 2007), campus (LSU or Law Center), and the date and time that the degree audit report was created (e.g. 5/17/2007 10:52:56 AM). This section will also display any important messages that may apply.
Next is the student's summary of total credits applied to his/her major degree program. The LSU totals show what the carried and earned credits as well as the quality points the student has acquired in the LSU system. The Cum (Cumulative) totals show what the carried and earned credits as well as the quality points the student has acquired throughout his/her enrollment at all colleges and universities.
Feature 4: Viewing the Degree Audit Report - This feature allows the student to browse through their degree audit report in four different views. You also have the option of expanded and collapsing all requirements below the symbol instructions seen below. These symbols can be explained further at the following GROK article.
- View All Requirements - This expands the requirements so that all tabs can be seen.
- View Requirements In Progress - This expands only the requirements that are in progress.
- View Requirements Not Met - This expands the requirements that are currently not yet met, as well as in progress.
- View Completed Requirements - This expands only the requirements that have been completed.
12/17/2013 11:19:57 AM
We love feedback! Please help us improve this article.