FootPrints Issue Tracking: LSU Overview
The Numara FootPrints® Issue Tracking System is the tool used at the LSU ITS Help Desk to manage incidents. This program is completely web-based. The goal of this program for the ITS Help Desk is record and track all LSU campus-wide incidents, requests, and other projects.
Customers can login to Submit New Tickets & Review Existing Tickets using the FootPrints Web Portal.
1. Open a Web Browser. (View ITS Web Browser Information.)
2. Browse to the following web address: itservice.lsu.edu\footprints.
Request Help Desk Assistance
1. Call the ITS Help Desk: 225-578-3375.
2. Chat with an ITS Help Desk Analyst On-line.
3. Enter a FootPrints Request.
4. E-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training & Support
ITS Help Desk
*** Emergencies & Outages can still be reported 24/7. When the ITS Help Desk is closed, your call will be forwarded to the Network Operations Center (N.O.C.).
Fred Frey- Computing Services Center: (On the corner of S. Stadium & Tower Drive)
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Information Commons Hours: (The I.C. is located in 141 Middleton Library)
www.lib.lsu.edu/about/hours under section "ITS Help Desk"
LSU Libraries Hours: (Includes Middleton, Special Collections - Hill, Education Resources, Government Documents, Interlibrary Loan, Music Resources & Research Help Desk)
*** The LSU Libraries are Closed on ALL of the HOME Football Games.
8/1/2016 3:02:20 PM