Windows 10: How to Set up Accounts
Setting Up a New Account:
1. Click the Start button at the bottom left of your screen. Then, select Settings.
2. Once the Settings screen appears, choose Accounts.
3. Choose Other users from the options on the left-hand side.
4. On the Other users section, click Add someone else to this PC.
5. If the person who wants to create an account owns an email, type it in and click Next. If the person doesn't own an email, refer to Step 7.
6. Your new user has been created. Click Finish.
7. If the person doesn't own an email account, click The person I want to add doesn't have an email address.
8. On the Let's create your account screen, enter the information required and click Next to proceed.
9. On the proceeding screen, it is recommended to uncheck both boxes. Afterwards, click Next.
10. Your new user has been created.
Referenced from: Microsoft.com
1/4/2017 2:02:59 PM