Chrome: Startup Preferences
When trying to get familiar with Google Chrome, it is a good idea to begin by setting your startup preferences. If you would like to do so, follow the steps below.
1. Select the Tools menu from the top right-hand corner of the screen and scroll down to Settings.
2. Select the Settings tab. In the On Startup section you may select one of the following options:
- Open the New Tab page
- Continue where I left off: You can display the webpages previously viewed in your last browsing session.
- Open a specific page or set of pages: This option will allow you to choose specific webpages that you want to display every time you open a new browser window. Select Set pages, then you may enter a web address in the Enter URL field and select Add a new page. If you currently have a webpage open that you would like as your startup page, click the Use current pages button.
3. Finally, click the Close button in the Google Chrome Options dialog box.
Referenced from: Google.com
4/25/2016 12:14:45 PM