Windows Movie Maker: Adding a Title Over a Video
[Return to the Movie Maker: LSU Overview]
This article will explain how to add a title to a video using Windows Movie Maker.
Add a Title To Your Video
1. Open Windows Movie Maker.
2. Click on Titles and Credits.
3. Click Title on the selected clip.
4. If you would like to edit the font or animation of your text:
- Click Change the title animation or Change the text font and color button.
5. In the Enter Text for Title box:
- Type the text that you want to appear on your video
- Press the Add Title button.
- The Title will now appear on your video as the clip you chose plays during the video.
Referenced from: Microsoft.com
5/25/2015 7:49:25 AM
We love feedback! Please help us improve this article.