Windows Movie Maker: Adding a Title Over a Video
This article will explain how to add a title to a video using Windows Movie Maker.
Add a Title To Your Video
1. Open Windows Movie Maker.
2. Click on Title which is located under the Home Tab in the Control bar.
3. A text box will appear saying "My Movie". You can change the text to whatever title you want.
4. If you would like to edit the font or animation of your text, use the text tools located under the Format tab in the control bar. A few of the available changes to be made are the text size, text color, and font.
- Click Change the title animation or Change the text font and color button.
Referenced from: Microsoft.com
5/4/2016 11:13:07 AM