Internet Explorer 9: How to Zoom In or Out on a Webpage?
There may be broken links in this article, the GROK staff has been notified and is working to resolve the issue.
How to zoom in or out on a webpage:
1. If you would like to zoom in and out on a web page that you are currently displaying, select the Tools button and scroll down to Zoom.
2. This menu will appear after you have selected Zoom:
3. You may now select how much to zoom in or out by.
1. From the Start menu, select Accessories.
2. Under Accessories, click the Ease of Access folder and select Magnify.
NOTE: To quickly zoom in on a web page that you are currently viewing, press and hold the Ctrl key and press the + key. To quickly zoom out on a web page, press and hold the Ctrl key and press the - key.
Referenced from: Microsoft.com
5/13/2015 10:39:49 AM