Internet Explorer 11: How to Zoom In or Out on a Webpage?
Archived Historical Data: Not Actively Maintained.
How to zoom in or out on a webpage:
1. If you would like to zoom in and out on a web page that you are currently displaying, click the More button in the top right corner of the screen, then use the minus key to zoom out and the plus key to zoom in.
1. Click the Start button in the bottom left corner of the screen, type in magnifier, and click on the Magnifier icon.
2. A small Magnifier window will appear. Again, the plus and minus buttons can be used to zoom in and out.
3. Click the Views drop down arrow to view the screen in different layouts.
4. Click the Options button to change other zooming settings.
NOTE: To quickly zoom in on a web page that you are currently viewing, press and hold the Ctrl key and press the + key. To quickly zoom out on a web page, press and hold the Ctrl key and press the - key.
Referenced from: Microsoft.com
2/3/2017 11:00:05 AM