Lynda Campus: Enabling Internet Explorer Cookies
There may be broken links in this article, the GROK staff has been notified and is working to resolve the issue.
To Enable Cookies in Internet Explorer:
1. Open your Internet Explorer.
2. At the top right corner of the window, click the Settings (denoted by a gear) and select Internet Options from the dropdown menu.
3. At the top of the internet options window, select the Privacy tab.
4. On the Privacy page, select Advanced.
4. On the advanced menu, make sure First-party, Third-party, and session cookies are unblocked.
Referenced from: Microsoft.com
6/2/2016 2:33:47 PM