Firefox: Enabling Firefox Cookies
To Enable Firefox Cookies:
1. At the top right corner of the screen, select Tools.
2. From the top right corner menu, select Options.
3. On the Options menu, select Privacy at the left handside of the screen.
4. On the privacy menu, change "Remember history" to "Use custom settings for history" in the middle of the screen under History.
5. In the middle of the screen, check "Accept cookies from sites" and click OK.
Referenced from: Support.mozilla.org
4/25/2016 2:29:05 PM