Internet Explorer 8: How to Turn On & Off AutoComplete
There may be broken links in this article, the GROK staff has been notified and is working to resolve the issue.
Internet Explorer 8: AutoComplete
Google Chrome: Browsing Auto Suggestions
Disabling or Enabling the AutoComplete or Inline AutoComplete Feature
Turn AutoComplete ON or OFF
1. Click Tools on the command bar.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Select the Content tab from the top of the dialog box.
4. Click on Settings in the AutoComplete section of the window.
5. In the AutoComplete Settings box, check the appropriate boxes that you would like Internet Explorer to AutoComplete.
6. Click OK.
- When auto complete is turned ON, it will automatically start and begin to work. No auto complete icon will appear, following the directions from above will turn auto complete ON & OFF.
- In order to have Yahoo! Mail addresses auto complete you must have the e-mail address saved in your address book.
- For the Yahoo! toolbar to successfully auto-complete be sure it is the latest version.
11/10/2015 3:42:03 PM