Microsoft Word 2008 (Mac): Wrap Text Around a Picture
[Return to Microsoft Office 2008 (Mac): LSU Overview]
With Microsoft Word, users can add pictures to documents. Users can wrap text around the picture for different uses.
To Wrap Text around a Picture:
1. On the View menu, click Print Layout.
2. On the View menu, click Formatting Palette.
3. Click the picture that you want position.
4. On the Formatting Palette, under Wrapping, click a style other than In Line With Text.
5/20/2013 11:27:08 AM
5. In the document, drag the picture where you want it.
We love feedback! Please help us improve this article.