Microsoft Word 2008 (Mac): Wrap Text Around a Picture
[Return to Microsoft Office 2008 (Mac): LSU Overview]
With Microsoft Word, users can add pictures to documents. Users can wrap text around the picture for different uses.
To Wrap Text Around a Picture
1. On the View menu, click Print Layout.
2. On the View menu, click Formatting Palette.
3. Click the picture that you want position.
4. On the Formatting Palette, under Wrapping, click a style other than In Line With Text.
3/17/2014 11:01:38 PM
5. In the document, drag the picture where you want it.
We love feedback! Please help us improve this article.