Windows Media Player: How Can I Rotate a Video
[Return to Windows Media Player: LSU Overview]
Both Windows Media Player & Windows Movie Maker are by default installed with Microsoft Essentials. More information can be found on the official Microsoft site by clicking a link below:
How to Rotate a Windows Media Player Video?
1. Click Start | Programs | Windows Movie Maker, to open Movie Maker.
2. Go to File then Import from device. Select the proper file to load your movie.
3. Click on the Edit tab, located on the right-hand side of the screen.
4. You will also see an option to Rotate Your Movie. Rotate the video until it is positioned the way you want.
5. Click File | Save to finalize the process.
Related GROK Article
Windows Movie Maker: LSU Overview
2/9/2015 10:29:24 AM
We love feedback! Please help us improve this article.