Windows Media Player: How Can I Rotate a Video
[Return to Windows Media Player: LSU Overview]
This program comes standard with Microsoft Essentials.
How to Rotate a Windows Media Player Video?
1. Click Start | Programs | Windows Movie Maker, to open Movie Maker.
2. Go to File then Import from device. Select the proper file to load your movie.
3. Click on the Edit tab, located on the right-hand side of the screen.
4. You will also see an option to Rotate Your Movie. Rotate the video until it is positioned the way you want.
5. Click File | Save to finalize the process.
9/24/2013 7:40:08 PM
We love feedback! Please help us improve this article.