iPhone 4: Activate or Deactivate Call Forwarding
[Return to iPhone 4: LSU Overview]
To Activate call forwarding:
1. Starting at the home screen, touch Settings.
2. Scroll down and touch Phone.
3. Touch Call Forwarding.
4. Touch the ON/OFF switch to turn call forwarding on.
5. Enter the Phone Number to forward your calls to. The settings will be saved automatically.
6. Push the Home button to go back to the home screen.
To Change the call forwarding number:
1. Touch Forward to.
2. Put in the desired number, and then touch Call forwarding.
To Deactivate call forwarding:
1. Touch Call Forwarding again to turn Off.
Referenced from: ATT.com
2/24/2014 11:53:38 AM
We love feedback! Please help us improve this article.