iPad 2: Add and Delete Bookmarks in Safari
Archived Historical Data: Not Actively Maintained.
[Return to iPad 2: LSU Overview]
1. On the home screen tap Safari.
2. Go to the page you want and press the Action button.
3. Choose Add Bookmark.
4. You can change the name of your Bookmark in this window.
5. When done, tap Save.
6. To view and use the bookmark you just created, tap the bookmark button next to the action button. Then tap the bookmark to bring up the page.
1. Open Safari.
2. Tap on the Bookmark Button to view all bookmarks.
3. Tap the Edit Button in the top right corner, then tap the minus sign by a bookmark to delete it.
4. Then tap Done.
5. You can also delete a Bookmark by swiping your finger to the left across a bookmark.
6. Then tap Delete.
If this does not work for you, try the following steps:
1. Open the Browser.
2. Clear your browsing history.
3. Click OK on the bookmark icon.
4. Slide the bookmark which you want to delete.
5. The delete button will appear at the right-hand corner of your iPad.
6. Click the delete button.
Referenced from: ipadforums.net
1/22/2013 4:12:01 PM
We love feedback! Please help us improve this article.