Windows 7: Change the Command Prompt Color Scheme
There may be broken links in this article, the GROK staff has been notified and is working to resolve the issue.
[Return to Windows 7: LSU Overview]
The default color scheme of Command Prompt is set to Black background & Gray text color.
Personalize the Command Prompt Color Scheme
1. Click Start from your desktop and click into the Search box.
2. Type: Command Prompt into the search box.
3. Right-click the first option.
4. Scroll down & click Properties from the drop-down context menu.
5. Click the Colors tab.
6. Select Screen Text, Screen Background, Pop-up Text or Pop-up Background.
7. Change the Color Value or select a Preset Color.
8. Click Apply.
9. Click OK.
NOTE: To return to default color scheme, type the following command: color 08.
8/13/2014 11:44:00 AM
Referenced from: Windows.microsoft.com
We love feedback! Please help us improve this article.