Microsoft Word 2008 (Mac): Group, Ungroup, or Regroup Objects
Archived Historical Data: Not Actively Maintained.
[Return to Microsoft Office 2008 (Mac): LSU Overview]
With Microsoft Word, users can group objects so that they can be formatted together as one unit. To Group, Ungroup, or Regroup Objects:
1. Select View | Print Layout.
Note: The objects cannot be formatted "In line with Text".
- Right click the image.
- Select text wrapping and choose a alternative formatting.
2. Hold down Command+Shift, and then click the objects that you want.
3. Select View | Formatting Palette.
4. Under Size, Rotation, and Ordering, click Grouping, and then click the option that you want.
4/21/2014 12:38:39 PM
We love feedback! Please help us improve this article.