Microsoft Word 2007: Add Page Number to Header or Footer
Archived Historical Data: Not Actively Maintained.
Microsoft Word 2007 allows users to apply the Header and Footer feature to their word documents. This feature involves small portions of text or graphics that can appear in either the top or bottom of the document. The header and footer section also has the ability to include both standard text and page numbers.
1. Open Word 2007 and double-click the header or footer section of a page.
2. Move the cursor to the area you wish to have the page number located (Left or right side of the screen).
3. On the Design tab, click Page Number.
4. Select Current Position from the drop down menu.
5. Here you can select how you want the page numbers to be displayed.
If you have trouble adding both a page number and header, visit the following related article:
Microsoft Word 2007: Adding a header to a document with page numbers
11/2/2013 10:54:58 AM
We love feedback! Please help us improve this article.