Microsoft Outlook 2007: Don't Show Completed Tasks in the To-Do Bar
Archived Historical Data: Not Actively Maintained.
[Return to Microsoft Office 2007: Overview]
When tasks are completed in Microsoft Outlook 2007, they are often still shown in the To-Do Bar according to the program settings. However, users can change the settings so that when tasks are completed they are no longer shown in the To-Do Bar.
1. In the To-Do Bar, right-click in the Type a new task box, and then click Filter.
2. On the Advanced tab, click Field | Date/Time fields | Date Completed.
3. In the Conditions list, select does not exist.
4. Click Add to List.
5. Select Field | All Mail fields | Flag Completed Date.
6. In the Conditions list, click does not exist.
7. Click Add to List.
8. Click OK.
6/5/2014 5:00:24 PM
We love feedback! Please help us improve this article.