iTunes: Changing Podcast Subscription Settings
[Return to the iTunes: Overview]
A user can download a Podcast from the Internet by using iTunes to upload it to a computer. One can subscribe to a Podcast which allows for the Podcast to be automatically downloaded to the user's computer.
To Change the Options Concerning Podcasts:
1. Open iTunes, and select Podcasts under Library.
2. In the button left part of the screen of select the Settings button.
3. The user can then change:
- The frequency of the computer checking for new episodes.
- What to do when a new episode is available.
- What to do with old episodes
7/24/2013 9:55:16 AM
Note: The settings that apply to the Podcast apply to all the subscriptions that you have. One cannot have settings for individual Podcasts.
We love feedback! Please help us improve this article.