iTunes: Changing Podcast Subscription Settings
[Return to the iTunes: Overview]
A user can download a Podcast from the Internet by using iTunes to upload it to a computer. One can subscribe to a Podcast which allows for the Podcast to be automatically downloaded to the user's computer.
To Change the Options Concerning Podcasts:
1. Open iTunes, and select Podcasts under Library.
2. In the lower right hand part of the screen, select the Settings button.
3. The user can then change:
- The frequency of the computer checking for new episodes.
- What to do when a new episode is available.
- What to do with old episodes
NOTE: The settings that apply to the Podcast apply to all the subscriptions that you have. One cannot have settings for individual Podcasts.
Referenced from: Apple.com
5/27/2015 7:34:30 AM
We love feedback! Please help us improve this article.