Microsoft Word 2010: Adding a Text Entry to AutoCorrect
[Return to Microsoft Office 2010: LSU Overview]
Follow these steps to add a text entry to the AutoCorrect list:
1. Switch to the File tab, and then select Options.
2. Select Proofing from the list, and then click AutoCorrect Options from the AutoCorrect Options Section.
3. A new dialog box should appear. Check the box next to Replace text as you type.
4. Type a word you commonly misspell in the Replace box, and then type the correct spelling of the word in the With box.
5. Select Add when finished.
Referenced from: Microsoft.com
11/25/2013 3:23:28 PM
We love feedback! Please help us improve this article.