Microsoft Word 2010: Enabling Readability Statistics
[Return to Microsoft Office 2010: LSU Overview]
Microsoft Pinpoint Readability Plugin
University of Surrey Readability Plugin (Available for Word 2010 ONLY)
Enabling Readability Statistics
1. Open Word 2010.
2. Select File | Options. (Located on the toolbar at the top of the screen.)
- The Word Options dialog box will display.
3. Click the Proofing tab from the list to the left.
4. Check the box next to:
- Check grammar with spelling.
5. Check the box next to:
- Show readability statistics.
6. When you check spelling, the readability level will now appear.
- Warning: Performing the Show Readability Statistics action resets all information previously saved by spell checker and grammar checker. Any words or sentence structure that has been previously checked and ignored by the user will need to review once more.
Known Issue: Missing Readability Statistics
Troubleshooting Steps to Solve some of the Known Issues & Potential Solutions:
4/14/2015 3:31:02 PM
Referenced from: Microsoft.com
We love feedback! Please help us improve this article.